Global Sports Leisure Market (2021 to 2026)
Dublin, September 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Global Athletics Market (2021-2026) by Product Type, Distribution Channel, End User, Fabric, Geography, Competitive Analysis and Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global athletics market is estimated to be worth $ 144.25 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach $ 281.4 billion by 2026, with a CAGR of 14.3%.
The main factors driving the growth of the global sports market are the increase in adoption of attractive and stylish sportswear in offices and workplaces, increase in health trend and of well-being. In addition, the manufacturers ‘unique branding efforts, which include advanced features in colors, fabrics, comfort and style, trendy casual wear, as well as celebrity support and major players’ participation in social media. , have changed the perception of millennials and young customers towards sports products, thus driving the growth of the market. In addition, the release of new products by manufacturers which are made from durable, sturdy and high quality materials and can be used for a variety of activities such as yoga, cycling, jogging, mountaineering, snowboarding, skiing, sailing and other sports are propelling and creating more opportunities for market growth.
However, the fluctuating price of raw materials and the availability of various counterfeit products available in physical stores and online stores are restricting and creating challenges for the market.
1. Puma & ac Milan launch a new outdoor kit celebrating the milan fondazione promoting the âmilan to the worldâ initiative. – July 21, 2021
2. Puma launches a new era with the Ultra 1.3 with a unisex and women-specific fit. – July 15, 2020
Some of the companies covered in this report are Adidas AG, Asics Corporation, Columbia Sportswear Company, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Inc, Gap Inc, Nike Inc, Puma SE, etc.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their Industry Position Score and Market Performance Score. The tool uses various factors to categorize players into four categories. Some of these factors taken into account for the analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global Athleisure market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is carried out through interviews, surveys and observations of well-known people in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 Forces Model and Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario of the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report covers the main regulatory bodies and the main rules and regulations imposed on this industry in various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Highlights of the report:
- A comprehensive market analysis including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of the main players
- Recommendations for companies to strengthen their presence in the market
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive summary
3.2 Market size and segmentation
3.3 Market outlook
4 market influencers
4.1.1 Growing trend in health and well-being
4.1.2 Growing trend of athleisure in workspaces and social gatherings
4.1.3 Generation Y population growth
4.2.1 Availability of fake brands
4.2.2 Fluctuation in the price of raw materials
4.3.1 Growing demand for stylish and comfortable products
4.3.2 Growing importance of online shopping
4.4.1 Instability of the commodity market and high cost of athletics
5 Market analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s five forces analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Athletics Market, By Product Type
6.2 Bottom wear
6.2.4 Yoga pants
6.3 Top Wear
6.4.1 Water shoes
6.4.2 Aqua socks
6.4.4 Sports shoes
6.5 Rash Guard
6.6 Diving suit
7 Global Athletics Market, by Distribution Channel
7.2 Offline stores
7.3 Online shops
8 Global Athletics Market, By End User
9 Global Sports Leisure Market, By Fabric
10 Global Athletics Market, By Geography
10.2 North America
10.2.1 United States
10.3 South America
10.4.1 United Kingdom
10.4.9 Rest of Europe
10.5.6 South Korea
10.5.8 Sri Lanka
10.5.10 Rest of APAC
10.6 Middle East and Africa
10.6.2 Saudi Arabia
10.6.3 South Africa
10.6.4 United Arab Emirates
11 Competitive landscape
11.1 Competitive quadrant
11.2 Market share analysis
11.3 Strategic initiatives
11.3.1 M&A and investments
11.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
11.3.3 Product developments and improvements
12 company profiles
12.1 Adidas AG
12.2 American Eagle Outfitters Inc
12.3 ArtÃ©mis SA
12.4 Asics Corporation
12.5 Columbia Sportswear Company
12.6 DICK Sporting Goods, Inc
12.8 Esprit Retail
12.9 Gap Inc
12.10 Hennes & Mauritz AB (H&M)
12.11 Human performance engineering
12.12 Lululemon Athletica inc.
12.13 NIKE, Inc
12.14 New balance
12.15 PUMA SE
12.16 PVH Corp
12.18 Skechers USA, Inc
12.19 The North Face (VF Corporation (VFC))
12.20 Under Armor, Inc
12.21 VF Corporation
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u11z48